Question about readRegion on MIRAX files

David Gutman dagutman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 09:38:54 EDT 2020

Is the image dark or any chance the contrast and or max/min or window
settings are just set improperly?   With 12 or 16 bit images sometimes at
least in other formats I've seen it where the image range is set from 0 to
2x16 but the image is only hundreds or thousands of units bright.. so
basically everything looks black because the range is goofed..