Question about readRegion on MIRAX files

Sowrirajan Sowmithran ssowmith94 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 20:36:41 EDT 2020

Sorry for the late reply.

Much thanks Dr. Cupitt for your suggestion.

No matter what region I read for a MIRAX file I keep getting the dark
region only. On the other hand I have no difficulties with the svs file.
One additional question is how do I determine the tile-size and block size
of the MIRAX file. I knew from the post by Benjamin that
"CameraImageDivisionsPerSide"
= 4 means a 4x4 blocks but what is the actual size of this tile?

https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/openslide-users/2012-July/000373.html

Any help is much appreciated.