openslide_read_region filling buffer with 0's for Mirax

jcupitt at gmail.com jcupitt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:19:35 EDT 2020

If people made good openslide support a "must have" feature when choosing a
scanner, vendors might contribute code for their formats to the project,
and perhaps even pay something towards maintenance.

Unfortunately, it has not become a common requirement, and openslide is
slowly becoming less relevant. I suspect vendors are (privately) delighted
:(

John