Status of OpenSlide support

Martin Weihrauch m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com
Mon Mar 25 02:06:39 EDT 2019

Dear Benjamin:

I wanted to inquire, what the status of OpenSlide is. The last commit is almost 1 year old and there are some important pull requests (problem with bif, Motic and introduction of VMIC) waiting to be introduced.

I guess that you may have not the time to maintain it currently, which would be sad and a problem for so many of us, who rely on it.

Maybe some of the community here (me included) could throw in some money and we could pay you or someone else e. g. a quarter or a half of his/her salary to further maintain and expand this important library, which you created.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Martin