Mac user FAQ?

Carlson, Mark A macarlso at unmc.edu
Fri Oct 14 15:24:13 EDT 2016

I am looking for a FAQ list for Mac users... searched for one, nothing came up. Need very basic info that hopefully will tell me which compressed file of OpenSlide to download & any other critical info...

Is the Users List Archive searchable? Could not see a search function on that page.

Thank you, Mark

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.