VIPS,OpenSlide linker error

Yusuf Roohani yhr at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Oct 11 15:32:57 EDT 2016

Thanks John, Benjamin

I manually removed all the libtiff installed files and re-built openslide
and vips. You were right - they were both still able to detect another
installation of libtiff somewhere, but now there wasn't a clash. I have a
feeling that it may have snuck in with OpenCV, in case anyone else has the
same issue.

Thanks again, the svs to tiff conversion is very quick, just what I was
looking for. Will make sure to drop a citation for your package.

Yusuf