Arrived in SFO for DPA

Alvaro G. agonzalez at kanteron.com
Thu Oct 23 07:37:38 EDT 2014

Yeah, as always, it will depend on the extent of the NDA, the country of
residence and everything, sometimes you can describe the literal format
or innings of the file, or write an API/SDK for others to replicate.
Also, sometimes people receive docs BEFORE signing NDAs O:).

But, of course, IANAL, and you are on your own and everything ;)

Anyway, I should receive any time this year some new Digipath scanners
and I'll try to scan a good bunch of samples with them :D

Thanks!