New scanner

Priv.-Doz. Dr. M. Weihrauch martin.weihrauch at uni-koeln.de
Thu Oct 23 09:06:32 EDT 2014

Anyone has one of these? The are supposedly around EUR9,000, but I don't
know anything about their format, quality, etc.

www.uscopes.com <http://www.uscopes.com>

Am 23.10.2014 13:37, schrieb Alvaro G.:
> Yeah, as always, it will depend on the extent of the NDA, the country of
> residence and everything, sometimes you can describe the literal format
> or innings of the file, or write an API/SDK for others to replicate.
> Also, sometimes people receive docs BEFORE signing NDAs O:).
>
> But, of course, IANAL, and you are on your own and everything ;)
>
> Anyway, I should receive any time this year some new Digipath scanners
> and I'll try to scan a good bunch of samples with them :D
>
> Thanks!
>
> On 22/10/14 22:10, Benjamin Gilbert wrote:
>> On 10/22/2014 09:38 AM, Alvaro G. wrote:
>>> We may also 'use' people having NDAs to do a 'clean room design'.
>> A clean-room approach doesn't allow anyone to avoid their obligations
>> under an NDA.  If the NDA prohibits disclosing the *contents* of the
>> documentation as well as its exact text, then someone who accepted the
>> NDA cannot rewrite the documentation and pass it to someone who didn't.
>>
>> (As always: not a lawyer, not legal advice.)
>>
>> --Benjamin Gilbert

Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Martin Weihrauch
Facharzt für Innere Medizin,
Hämatologie und internistische Onkologie
Ärztlicher Geschäftsführer des
MVZ der Uniklinik Köln
50924 Köln
Tel: 0221-47886615