Fatal JRE error

Tim ts+ml at rcmd.org
Wed May 21 09:09:37 EDT 2014

 Thanks for the info and your kind offer.

 I will do as suggested and get new versions. Since I'm currently in the
 process of publishing a paper based on data generated by the software, I
 do not want to change the application right now and risk braking stuff.
 I'll just use the software on the old computers for now.

 Once this is done, I'll get and compile the new versions, adapt the
 software and let you know how it worked out.

 Thanks again,

 Tim