Openslide and CMS (Wordpress)

Maxim Untesco muntesco at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 02:20:36 EST 2014

Great examples. Thanks.
Cancer.DigitalSlideArchive.net <http://cancer.digitalslidearchive.net/> -
It is just what I was thinking to do: simple interface with large
OpenSeadragon viewport, and with a list of cases(slides) somewhere on the
page.
I work in a big pathology lab and we have an Aperio scanner. The idea was
to create a digital archive of interesting cases for future consultation in
the routine work (without the need to go to search glass slides in our
archive) of course with the possibility to go online (main reason to reject
proprietary software as it has a lot of limitations).
I am at the very beginning with php, js, python and you are of enormous
help for me.

In the next weeks I will try to integrate all the components. Will post it
later.