AW: Openslide and CMS (Wordpress)

martin.weihrauch at uni-koeln.de martin.weihrauch at uni-koeln.de
Sat Dec 6 10:06:02 EST 2014

We did exactly this (vm integration in wordpress page) on

www.smartzoom.com

(pls click on "Demo")

You can contact me for more info.

Martin

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

I was advized to post my question here:
I am a pathologist, but also interested in informatics. Recently I've created a web site (Wordpress based) on a private domain.
I would like to integrate OpenSlide into my site (mainly for didactic  purpose).
As I am not confident enough with python yet, I would ask here what is the simplest way to integrate OpenSlide into Wordpress, or , in other words, to get Openslide and Openseadragon Viewer into a PHP page (as an iFrame, or separate page). The simplest way would be to just link to an HTML page with Integrated OpenSeadragon, but, are there other alternatives????
thanks.