Looking for Dicom-145 sample files

Alvaro Gonzalez agonzalez at kanteron.com
Tue Aug 5 04:44:55 EDT 2014

Hi,

I think they are looking for official sample files. Sames as with other
different DICOM supplements you can easyly find official sample finds,
and compare the objects you output to them, I haven't seen any for
supplement 145.

Supplement 145 docs are kind of clear, but there are different ways of
interpreting them, and some ambivalences or lack of information, that
makes a bit difficult being sure you're implementing a correct format.
Even within our own team we've had discussions regarding the meaning of
some paragraphs. That's the problem you've found regarding the orientation.

Therefore, neither yours nor, lets say, Leica images can be used as a
sample, it has to be 'official nema' images. And I still haven't found
one of those.

Thanks