VisionTek SVSLIDE format

Donald Regula, MD regula at stanford.edu
Sun Oct 27 17:05:41 EDT 2013

Thank you, Benjamin-
The machine we have is on loan and I haven't even seen it yet!
Will try to make some small scale files for analysis.
Sakura claims this machine will be a remote frozen-section solution.
Their database architecture suggests the virtual slide can be "assembled
on the fly", even if a pathologist is steering around the slide remotely
(quite ingenious.)
I'll bet the last field in the [id] column is the Z-axis, but it that
capability might not be turned on by default.
Please send details on where to upload to my private email.
Thanks and keep up the good work!
-Don