Hamamatsu NDPI support added

David Gutman dagutman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 00:41:58 EDT 2013

Benjamin-- are there any specific type of Hamamatsu format slides you need?
 We actually have a scanner in my department and so I could get a student
to scan some slides without much of a hassle....

I mostly just scan things at 40X, but if there's any special
settings/config that would be of help, I can probably try and scan them.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 12:23 AM, Benjamin Gilbert <bgilbert at cs.cmu.edu>wrote:

> On 10/22/2013 03:34 PM, Alvaro Gonzalez wrote:
> > I have access to several image samples from Hamamatsu, if needed.
>
> Those would be helpful.  If you're able to post them publicly, that
> would be great.  If not, can you send them to me privately?
>
> > I'm no developer but I can test as needed any new features that need to
> > be tested.
>
> Thanks for the offer; I'll keep you in mind.
>
> If you want to track the status of multiple focal plane support, you can
> subscribe to issue 31:
>
>      https://github.com/openslide/openslide/issues/31
>
> The API issue is a significant one, so any news will likely be announced
> on the mailing list as well.
>
> --Benjamin Gilbert

David A Gutman, M.D. Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics
Senior Research Scientist, Center for Comprehensive Informatics
Emory University School of Medicine