Windows openslide

Priv.-Doz. Dr. M. Weihrauch martin.weihrauch at uni-koeln.de
Mon Sep 24 03:34:44 EDT 2012

After installing PIL, it worked like a charm :)

1. Is there a possibility to set the JPEG-quality and the PNG-quality
with the python script (I did not find anything in the python script and
guess, it is regulated in the openslide.dll)?

2. Do you want me to write a short Windows-install documentation for
your next release?   :)

Martin

--
Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Martin Weihrauch