Fwd: OpenSlide library inquiry

David Gutman dagutman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 13:23:38 EDT 2012

Okay thank you very much!  I wasn't sure if VIPS would by default know
about OpenSlide assuming I was building against the latest version of VIPS.

My background is not computer science--- so I normally wind up stumbling my
way through source buildings..

Fortunately GA Tech is down the street so I can get some help from real CS
people!

Thanks!

--
David A Gutman, M.D. Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics