LEICA BigTIFF

Agelos Pappas agelos at smartcode.gr
Mon Jul 30 08:56:48 EDT 2012

Hi Benjamin,

I just committed a new version of the leica vendor file, which fixes
most of the issues that you pointed out. I have one question about one
of your remarks.
You wrote that "Name constants should be static const arrays like
LEICA_DESCRIPTION". Does this mean that I should declare as arrays every
xml property request and every XPATH query?

i.e. do the following, for example, need to be declared as const arrays:

result = xmlXPathEvalExpression(BAD_CAST "new:pixels/new:dimension",
context);
str = xmlGetProp(result->nodesetval->nodeTab[0], BAD_CAST "version");

Regards
Agelos