large files in w32

Villalon, Elena villalel at umdnj.edu
Tue Nov 29 15:04:26 EST 2011

Hi Benjamin, I got the libtiff-4beta7 working in windows.  My problem was with CMake and as you said I had to recompile openslide. I had the correct library for jpeg, libjpeg-8.dll but the include dir was wrong and did not correspond to jpeg-8b. As soon as I change the JPEG_INCLUDE_DIR to jpeg-8b then everything works fine and I am able to open tiff files in windows with size > 2GB. Now I have the new code and libtiff for large files in windows 32
Thanks for all your help
Elena