Determining the actual scale factor ...

Mitko Veta mitko.veta at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 10:00:19 EST 2010

Image up-sampling increases the spatial resolution (although no new
information is added). Yes, my example was for the opposite situation.
I would expect that if you use low magnification and fine sampling, a
lot of the information in the image will be redundant (the image will
be blurry). Again, I might be wrong.

Mitko Veta