Troubles with CardBook

Savvas Karagiannidis karagian at gmail.com
Tue May 7 08:07:17 EDT 2019

hi Andrea,
I believe you hit the bug I reported here:
https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/issues/2001
version 2.5.11 introduced this bug.
If you can recompile cyrus, you could try reverting these changes to
imap/mboxname.c:
https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/pull/67/files#diff-3f7e9582b7051be83c0edd299be8f5a5
Otherwise you should either downgrade to 2.5.10 or upgrade to 3.0.x

Regards,
Savvas Karagiannidis