Murder, autocreate in a cyrus murder

Ismaël Tanguy ismael.tanguy at univ-brest.fr
Fri Mar 8 08:58:53 EST 2019

Hello,

we actually use Cyrus2.3.11 with the patch autocreate.
We plan to migrate to Cyrus3.0.8, patch is included, we also plan to use
a murder to share loads between several frontends.

I'm now testing autocreation through a frontend and new mailboxes are
always created on the frontend, not the backends.
I validate that creating folders on a existing mailbox is done on backends.

In imapd.conf, serverlist designates the backend where create mailboxes
Reading autocreate.c shows no reference for serverlist

Is anyone autocreate mailboxes in a murder cluster?
Thanks,
Ismaël Tanguy