sieve filters being ignored

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Mar 11 05:07:40 EDT 2019

Quoting hwilmer <hw at gc-24.de>:

> Never mind, I forgot to activate the filter, sorry.
>
> BTW, is there a way to have the destination folders automatically
> created with 'fileinto'?

there was a patch older versions that was included into the official
build in version 2.5.0.

https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/blob/master/doc/README.autosievefolder
The Patch for 2.3.16 can be found here,
http://code.uoa.gr/p/cyrus/autosievefolder/

I was able to apply the patch to 2.4, but i don't remember if I had
to change the patch.