Issues with replication and folder/Sieve subscription

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Thu Jul 18 05:13:15 EDT 2019

That thread is clarified. Was an issue from a script from Sarenet…. It has been hard to find (as described in the new thread) but Cyrus was just fine.

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Dpto. de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz at sarenet.es <mailto:undefined>
www.sarenet.es <http://www.sarenet.es/>
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.