Issues with replication and folder/Sieve subscription

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Wed Jul 10 04:03:35 EDT 2019

The subject of this email is not properly set… it should be . Issues in replication with folder subscription and Sieve

As I think I discovered something I reopen a new thread with the title properly

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Dpto. de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz at sarenet.es <mailto:undefined>
www.sarenet.es <http://www.sarenet.es/>
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.