Issues with replication and folder/Sieve subscription

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Wed Jul 10 04:01:56 EDT 2019

It would be better to just talk daemons IMHO…. That should work… but sometimes… perhaps another things could be implied… so… the most clear way, should be to just put as a normal client with a expect script for instance all the source scripts to Cyrus… but using sieveshell… and not using files directly (not copying) anything to Cyrus partitions “by hand”…

As said IMHO…

Cheers!

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Dpto. de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz at sarenet.es <mailto:undefined>
www.sarenet.es <http://www.sarenet.es/>
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.