Sieve script not working

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Mon Feb 4 14:12:59 EST 2019

On 2/2/19 8:25 PM, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> What is being written to syslog by your lmtpd?

Absolutely nothing (apart from transient errors on the rare occasions
when I reboot the server and sendmail comes up before imapd).

Is this log to be enabled somehow?

> There's also a sieve-test binary that you can build in the Cyrus source
> code. I don't think it's built by default on most platforms though, we
> build it specially at FM. It takes a script and a raw email and spits
> out a list of actions.

I don't have this (FreeBSD 11.2).
AFAICT the port doesn't disable this (in configure) or leave it behind
when installing.
I tried searching for this binary between "make" and "make install"
phases (*), but I didn't find it (or any source named anything like it).
What's the procedure to compile it?

(*)
> # cd work/cyrus-imapd-2.5.12/
> # find .|grep -i "sieve-test"
> # find . -type f -exec grep -i "sieve-test" "{}" ";"

  bye & Thanks
	av.