Sieve script not working

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmailteam.com
Sat Feb 2 14:25:59 EST 2019

What is being written to syslog by your lmtpd? Sieve failures should be logged to syslog.

There's also a sieve-test binary that you can build in the Cyrus source code. I don't think it's built by default on most platforms though, we build it specially at FM. It takes a script and a raw email and spits out a list of actions.

Cheers,

Bron.

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019, at 17:59, Andrea Venturoli wrote:
> On 1/20/19 3:21 PM, Andrea Venturoli wrote:
> > On 1/20/19 12:13 AM, Nic Bernstein wrote:
> >> Andrea,
> >> It would help to know which version of Cyrus you're having difficulty
> >> with, and what setting you're using for 'unixhierarchysep'?
> >
> > Sorry, I obviously should have said it from the start: I'm using version
> > 2.5.12 on FreeBSD 11.2/amd64.
> > I'm not using 'unixhierarchysep', so the "default" separator shoud be a
> > dot.
> > I'm also not using "altnamespace".
>
> So, is there no way of debugging a sieve script or log its execution?
>
>  Thanks
> av.
> ----
> To Unsubscribe: