setting acl on autocreate folders

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Fri May 11 01:33:34 EDT 2018

Looks like "postman" from a skim of the source, and I believe this is
the same user as when connecting via a UNIX socket:
https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/blob/15c812df6a020414a2e8863fe1afdfa3273a7bad/imap/lmtpengine.c#L993-L1005
But I would welcome correction from someone who knows, I'm just looking
at the code.
Cheers,

ellie