please HELP

Heiler Bemerguy heiler.bemerguy at cinbesa.com.br
Mon Jan 22 18:55:29 EST 2018

>> The way I interpret it is that the / means unixhierarchysep is on.
>>
>> Just tested this on 2.4.18 and the same thing happens. When you
>> rename back no messages are listed and reconstruct does nothing.
>
> Ah. As suspected the rights are wrong. You just need to set the rights
> back to the real user. You probably need to use / instead of .
>
> localhost> lam user.test
> testtodelete lrswipkxtecda
>
> localhost> sam user.test test lrswipkxtecda
>
> localhost> lam user.test
> testtodelete lrswipkxtecda
> test lrswipkxtecda
>
> localhost> sam user.test testtodelete ''
>
> localhost> lam user.test
> test lrswipkxtecda

localhost> lam user/asaude
asaudetodelete lrswipkxtecda
localhost> lam user/ana^claudia
ana.claudiatodelete lrswipkxtecda
localhost>

OMG it's completely borked. Why did it happen? How it changed to
"TODELETE" but didn't change back hours later?!? Maybe was the capital
letters?!

Then I'll have to change one by one? with "sam"? Could you please
explain what you did? I understood the LAMs but didn't the SAMs lol it
seems in your case you had two acls?! a right and a wrong?

--
Atenciosamente / Best Regards,

Heiler Bemerguy
Network Manager - CINBESA