Cyrus + Xapian

Robert Stepanek rsto at fastmailteam.com
Fri Apr 20 10:18:23 EDT 2018

Hi Albert,

Which Cyrus version are you using? Is it a packaged distribution or are you building from source? Would you be able to inspect a core dump of squatter? Do you see squatter log anything before the segfault?

I haven't seen the issue you are describing, and it certainly shouldn't happen. From first glance I would suspect an issue in the build setup or library environment, but it's hard to narrow down the root cause with the current information.

Cheers,
Robert