Question about getting release source packages

David J. Weller-Fahy l.info-cyrus at dave.caterva.org
Sat Apr 14 14:47:11 EDT 2018

Greetings,

I'm exploring Cyrus-IMAP as a replacement for my fastmail.com service,  but am having trouble getting the release source packages.  When I go to the FTP location [1] referenced on github [2], I am prompted for a username and password.  I've tried anonymous, and various combinations thereof, but nothing allows me to access the release packages.

[1]: ftp://ftp.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd/
[2]: https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd#how-to-get-cyrus

Could someone confirm whether this is just me?

Regards,
  -dave