cyrus 2.4.18 / ubuntu and autocreateinboxfolders?

Nicola Nye nicola at fastmailteam.com
Mon Oct 23 19:40:19 EDT 2017

Hi Kristian,

We would certainly encourage moving to 3.0 if you can : there's a lot of
old bugs that have been fixed as well as some great new features you
might want to use.
The core maintainers are also better placed to provide support against
3.0 as it's a codebase we're actively developing against.
Cheers,

    Nicola