cyrus 2.4.18 / ubuntu and autocreateinboxfolders?

Kristian Rink kawazu428 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 02:07:49 EDT 2017

Hi Nicola;

thanks for your response.

Am Dienstag, den 24.10.2017, 10:40 +1100 schrieb Nicola Nye:

> We would certainly encourage moving to 3.0 if you can : there's a lot
> of old bugs that have been fixed as well as some great new features
> you might want to use.

No doubt and I actually would love to do so, but so far I fail to find
a way to upgrade to 3.0 we can handle. :(

So far I have been searching the repositories for virtually all
distributions we could eventually dare to support in production, and
the most "current" cyrus version I found is something like 2.15.xx, and
I haven't found any newer Docker images either, not even sure whether
Docker would be a way that might work for our setup.

Do you guys really all run cyrus built from source in production?

Likewise, does anyone have any idea what's the minimum version I would
need for the autocreateinboxfolders feature to work? Right now this
seems the only feature I am missing in the current 2.4 setup...

Thanks in advance and all the best,
Kristian