cyrus 2.4.18 / ubuntu and autocreateinboxfolders?

Kristian Rink kawazu428 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 14:44:56 EDT 2017

Folks;

trying to set up a new cyrus system on top of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (running
cyrus 2.4.18), I fail to get the autocreateinboxfolder option to work.
No errors to report - it simply doesn't seem to do anything, and I fail
to get any more information why. So to ask:

- I read that this feature originally came in in a patch one needed to
apply to earlier versions of the server source. Is this still the case
for 2.4.18? Could this be an Ubuntu thing, or should it work out of the
box on 2.4.18 anyway?

- As far as I see, the website is outlining cyrus 3.0.x as "stable"
release. Is there a point in still using 2.4.18 anyway?

Thanks loads and all the best,
Kristian