fetching spam from users junk folder

Marcus Schopen lists at localguru.de
Wed Dec 7 13:06:14 EST 2016

Hi Nic,

Am Dienstag, den 06.12.2016, 11:25 -0600 schrieb Nic Bernstein:
> Marcus,
> In my original response I forgot to mention that for this, or any
> similar approach, to work, you need to use the misnamed "proxyservers"
> setting in imapd.conf to grant access to an administrative user.
>        proxyservers: <none>
>             A list of users and groups that are allowed  to  proxy  for  other
>             users,  separated  by  spaces.   Any  user  listed in this will be
>             allowed to login for any other user: use with caution.
> For example:
>         proxyservers: adminuser
> Or, alternately, assign rights to the appropriate mailboxes in cyradm:
>         > sam user.%.Should\ Be\ Spam adminuser all

Without using proxyservers I tried

 setaclmailbox user.testusera.Junk at domain.de testuserb at domain.de all

This works fine to give testuserb full access to testusera's Junk
folder. But I run virtual domains where I get this error message

setaclmailbox user.testusera.Junk at domain.de junk at anotherdomain.de all
setaclmailbox: junk at anotherdomain.de: lrswipkxtea: Invalid identifier

How do I solve that? I found this in doc/text/install-virtdomains

      * Domains are mutually exclusive - Users only have access to
        mailboxes within their own domain (intra-domain). The following
        example will not work: setacl user.jill at herdomain.com
        rick at hisdomain.com read.

I don't want to work with a "Global administrator" with access to all
mailboxes and put that password in a script.

Ciao!

--
 ,---- [ Marcus Schopen ]

 `----