fetching spam from users junk folder

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Tue Dec 6 12:25:26 EST 2016

Marcus,
In my original response I forgot to mention that for this, or any
similar approach, to work, you need to use the misnamed "proxyservers"
setting in imapd.conf to grant access to an administrative user.

        proxyservers: <none>
             A list of users and groups that are allowed  to  proxy  for  other
             users,  separated  by  spaces.   Any  user  listed in this will be
             allowed to login for any other user: use with caution.

For example:

    proxyservers: adminuser

Or, alternately, assign rights to the appropriate mailboxes in cyradm:

    > sam user.%.Should\ Be\ Spam adminuser all

Cheers,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight, Inc.                             www.onlight.com
6525 W Bluemound Road, Suite 24           v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53213-4073