duplicatesuppression -- why?

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Sat Jan 10 10:31:24 EST 2015

Duplicate suppression database is also used in the management of single
instance store, which can be a big win.  Please check the documentation
for that to see why and how it may benefit your installation.
http://cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.4.17/overview.php#singleinstance

I believe it is also used by the sieve vacation feature, but could be
wrong about that.

Cheers,
     -nic