sieve and global/default scripts

Eugene M. Zheganin eugene at zhegan.in
Fri Feb 6 07:13:14 EST 2015

Hi.

On 06.02.2015 17:05, Niels Dettenbach wrote:
> The sieve script is (depending from where or what it should do) in a global
> place (or domain) - logged in as cyrus admin - - like imap/sieve/global or by
> SIEVE shell - within the cyrus system and then INCLUDED by user scripts which
> should use this.
Yeah, but the manual states that "global scripts aren’t applied on
incoming messages by default, [...]" which made me think that there can
be a way along with the way when users link them manually. Okay, now I
see that linking global scripts is the only way.

Do I understand correctly that now, in order to create a default script
for each  already existing uses I should link the default script for them ?

Thanks.
Eugene.