sieve and global/default scripts

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Fri Feb 6 07:05:49 EST 2015

Am Freitag, 6. Februar 2015, 16:20:22 schrieb Eugene M. Zheganin:
> I really do. The most sad thing - is that I have to read the part that
> isn't yet written. The thought of the author of this particular article
> was dwelling for some reason, there's no explanation about how the
> global script can be enabled by default for all users (without the need
> of linking them manually): the author first decided to explain different
> kinds of scripts, then he switched to another topic - shared folders,
> and then he totally forgot what he was talking about at the start.

There is no file system link included.

The sieve script is (depending from where or what it should do) in a global
place (or domain) - logged in as cyrus admin - - like imap/sieve/global or by
SIEVE shell - within the cyrus system and then INCLUDED by user scripts which
should use this. This is stated in that manual - so i assumed you did not read
it before (sorry).

hthabit,
cheerioh,

Niels.