Problem subscribing shared folder in Thunderbird after 17 version

Roberto Bartali bartali at unisi.it
Fri Apr 4 03:00:33 EDT 2014

Hi Bron
It seems that a LIST bug is fixed in 2.4.12. I didn't see similar bug
fix in the next versions.
So, to solve the problem, do you think I need to upgrade my Cyrus or
there is some patch to apply?
In first case, are there particular issue, upgrading from 2.4.12 to the
last version? I compiled my Cyrus from source....
Please, can you suggest me the right step to do to upgrade the murder
(stop cyrus, start from which component of the murder etc.)?
Cheers

Roberto