cyrus-imapd-2.4.17-caldav-beta4 released

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Tue May 21 06:55:40 EDT 2013

Hi Dave,

thanks. My understanding was that the other daemons hadn't changed, so I
thought that base 2.4.17 already included the intelligence about those
special folders. Ken, could you please clarify if that is the case or if I
also need to replace the other binaries to be safe?

Cheers,
Sebastian

--On 21. Mai 2013 09:28:22 +0000 Dave McMurtrie <dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu>

--
    .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.