cyrus-imapd-2.4.17-caldav-beta4 released

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue May 21 08:49:18 EDT 2013

Dave is correct.  The older imapd will show the calendar mailboxes to
users in the LIST output.  If you want to hide them, you will have to
install the new imapd binary. Otherwise, you could change the ACLs on
the calendar mailboxes so that the user can't write to them, but they
will still see them.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer