cyrus-imapd-2.4.17-caldav-beta4 released

Dave McMurtrie dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue May 21 05:28:22 EDT 2013

Hi Sebastian,

The calendar and contact data is stored within a user's normal mailbox heirarchy.  imapd from cyrus-imapd-caldav-2.4.17 knows to not return the calendar and contact folders to an IMAP client in LIST output.

If you just copy the htttpd binary in place, I think it should work, but your IMAP users will see those folders.  At the very least they'll wonder what they are.  At the worst, they'll manipulate them with an IMAP client and make them unstable for CalDAV use.

If I missed anything, I'm sure Ken can chime in.

HTH,

Dave