Force full replication

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Mon Sep 17 10:05:06 EDT 2012

Cyrus 2.4.16

Is there a way to force the sync-client to do a complete sync to the
replica instead of just the new messages? My situation is that I lost
half of my data on the replication server due to a RAID failure but not
the metadata. So cyrus on the replica thinks that the data is still
there for all users although it really is gone for half of them.

What I plan on doing is deleting the users that have missing data on the
replica and then syncing but I was just wondering if there might be a
better way.

Thanks.