Perl API bug when single quote in mailboxname?

Daniel Pedraja daniel.pedraja at imm.gub.uy
Mon Sep 17 08:39:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm using Roberto Tecchio's webmin module for mailbox
administration. If mailbox name contains single quote, module fails to
display mailboxtree. Did some research on module code and found that
list command doesn't escape single quotes on mailbox name. I found the
way to patch this on module's tree but I realise that It happens the
same with every action for those mailboxes. I can patch every ocurrence
ob cyrus->list(), but should't it be fixed in list function
implementation?

regards,

Daniel