Problem restoring shared folders in replica server

Manel Gimeno Zaragozá magiza83 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:28:32 EDT 2012

Hello,

In my environment I had a disk problem in my replica server and I've lost all the information. Then I try to force a manual replication from master to replica with sync_client -u "user" and everything was OK except shared folders, I can not sync shared folders information.

I paste the exit of ctl_mboxlist -d
SHAREDFOLDER.Sistemas       0 default anyone        p       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda       ddoljcto        lrswipd gdatmgim        lrswipd
SHAREDFOLDER.Sistemas.Root  0 default anyone        p       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda       ddoljcto        lrswipd gdatmgim        lrswipd
SHAREDFOLDER.Sistemas.apache        0 default anyone        p       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda       ddoljcto        lrsp    gdatmgim        lrsp
SHAREDFOLDER.Sistemas.asuser        0 default anyone        p       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda       ddoljcto        lrsp    gdatmgim        lrswipd
SHAREDFOLDER.Sistemas.null  0 default anyone        p       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda       ddoljcto        lrswipd gdatmgim        lrswipd admintmp        lrswipd
SHAREDFOLDER.Sistemas.oracle        0 default anyone        p       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda       ddoljcto        lrsp    gdatmgim        lrswipd
SHAREDFOLDER.facturas       0 default anyone        p       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda       gdatenun        lrswipd ddoljabe        lrswipd ddoljagl        lrswipd ddoljcto        lrswipd      ddoljgut        lrswipd ddolpgut        lrswipd ddolscal        lrswipd datavser        lrsp    gdatmgim        lrsp    gdatsgar        lrswipd
SHAREDFOLDER.pruebas        0 default anyone        p       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda       gdatmgim        lrswipd gdatsgar        lrswipd admintmp        lrswipd
user.dataaper   0 default dataaper      lrswipcda       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda
user.dataaper.Borrador  0 default dataaper      lrswipcda       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda
user.dataaper.Clientes Levante  0 default dataaper      lrswipcda       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda
user.dataaper.Clientes Madrid   0 default dataaper      lrswipcda       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda
user.dataaper.Comunicaci&APM-n Interna  0 default dataaper      lrswipcda       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda
user.dataaper.Elementos eliminados      0 default dataaper      lrswipcda       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda
user.dataaper.Elementos enviados        0 default dataaper      lrswipcda       cyrus   lrswipcda       root    lrswipcda

If I do:
sync_client -u dataaper ---> OK

but nothing happen when I try
sync_client -u SHAREDFOLDER
or
sync_client -u Sistemas

I've try it with root and cyrus user but I don't know how I can force the sync for shared folders. Can anyone help me?

Thanks & Regards.

Manel Gimeno Zaragoza
magiza83 at hotmail.com