Inaccessible emails

Puthick Hok hputhick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:51:45 EDT 2012

Thanks for your helpful comments. This problem used to happen
occasionally in the past but over the last 3 months and recently very
often that becomes counter productive for him. One of the contributing
factors to this problem after reading your comments is that his hard
drive has crashed twice and each time we restored his Window profile,
we didn't remove and recreate his thunderbird profile.

He has archived his emails but I didn't instruct him to rebuild the
index since he is happy with MS Outlook and its not worth wasting his
time and my time fixing the thunderbird problem. I think next time,
this problem happens again, I will know quickly what to do rather
wasting time doing things that do not fix the problem.

Puthick