Too many entries of mystore: reusing txn....

Anant Athavale athavale.anant at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 11:35:06 EST 2012

Dear Experts,

I had been sending mails to this list in the last two days with email
anant at isac.gov.in - with subject - Urgent Help Required.  Based on your
advise, I have rebuilt all the mailboxes.  I am monitoring the maillog
entries of cyrus imap after I started the cyrus-imapd.  Everything seems to
be fine.

Most of the log entries, I checked in this list and found them harmless and
hence ignoring them like: setrlimit and IP_TOS etc.

But, for this one, I did not get any proper comments in this list.

In the maillog, I have too many lines with the same message, which is as
below.

cvt_cyrusdb: mystore: reusing txn .....with some value of number.

This same line repeats, at least 190+ times (including that last number).
Is this a cause of worry? I have not yet released the system to users.  I
will be doing it only tomorrow, based on the response for this.  Do I need
to check something?

I have rebuilt mailboxes and reconstructed mailboxes in RHEL 6.3 supplied
Cyrus-IMAP 2.3.16.

Please advise.

-anant.