Fwd: Problem with messages in mailbox

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Sep 7 15:39:29 EDT 2011

Manuel Vazquez wrote:
>  Sorry, i confuse the location of the inbox subfolder. The location of
> messages is the user/nameUser.
>
> Any idea of error? Is possible the bad format of the one messages?

Hi Manuel,

I'm going to assume this may be as simple as the client not being subscribed
to said user/nameUser/cur folder, or said user not being authorized to look up
/ read said folder - until you can confirm differently. If you have any
questions on how to confirm differently, please don't hesitate! :P

Use cyradm with administrative privileges against the appropriate IMAP server,
and issue a 'listaclmailbox user/nameUser/cur' to get the Access Control List.

Use an LSUB in an imtest session in which you authenticate (-u option) as the
cyrus administrator (see /etc/imapd.conf's admins: setting), but authorize
your session as the target user (-a option).

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG