Invalid partition

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Sep 7 15:46:15 EDT 2011

Dudi Goldenberg wrote:
> Another clue,
>
> mail.log shows:
>
> Aug 27 10:14:43 mail cyrus/imap[18594]: user.dudi.Backup Reports: can't
> find acl Aug 27 10:14:43 mail cyrus/imap[18594]: user.dudi.Deleted Items:
> can't find acl
>
> This could give someone a clue.

Hi Dudi,

Cyrus IMAP 2.2 is like really, really old.

It's not that I won't support it, it's... I just can't. It's quite an
embarrasing to admit, I know, but I was like being breast-feeded still during
the release of Cyrus IMAP 2.2.

Since your mails have had zero response on the mailing list so far, may I
*strongly* suggest you use the Debian issue tracker so that they can attempt
to resolve the issue you are experiencing on the very old version they ship
and you are using, or have them recommend you where to obtain a proper Debian
package for a later release?

Give my regards to Ondrej and Henrique (in that Debian bug report)! I know
work has been going underway for quite some time to make that 2.4 series
available to Debian consumers, great work!

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG